House Majority Policy Committee to Discuss COVID-19 Impacts on Restaurants, Bars, Taverns
: The House Majority Policy Committee, chaired by Rep. Martin Causer (R-Cameron/McKean/Potter), is hosting a public hearing to discuss how COVID-19 mitigation efforts are impacting restaurants, bars and taverns across the state as lawmakers work toward a path to economic recovery.
: Causer; committee members; and the following testifiers:
Panel 1: PA Restaurant and Lodging Association (PRLA)
• John Longstreet, president/CEO, PRLA
• Arnold Ivey, IronrockTaphouse, Westmoreland County
• Mick Owens, Micks All American Pub/Maize Mexican Cantina, Lancaster County
• Rui Lucas, Na’Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse & Iron Abbey, Montgomery County
• Riki Tanaka, Corner Bistro & Pizza Company, McKean County
Panel 2: PA Licensed Beverage and Tavern Association (PLBTA)
• Chuck Moran, executive director, PLBTA
• Jim DeLisio, Racehorse Tavern, York County
• Steve Ertle, The Lounge at Baymont Inn, Monroe County
Panel 3: PA Federation of Fraternal and Social Organizations
• Ted Mowatt, executive director, PFFSO
• Mike Wagner, Mechanicsburg Social Club, Cumberland County
• Kit Watson, American Legion, Cumberland County
Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine and the Pennsylvania State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement declined to participate in the meeting, though written testimony is expected from Levine.
: Tuesday, July 28, at 10 a.m.
: House Majority Caucus Room, Room 140 Main Capitol, Harrisburg.
LIVE WEBSTREAMING:Barring technical difficulties, the hearing will be streamed live at PAHouseGOP.com/Policy
, Facebook.com/PAGOPPolicyand RepCauser.com
Media contact: Patricia Hippler, 717.772.9846, email@example.com